Since 2013, ORSAN ENERGY INC., acted in the field of renewable energy. In line with this objective, various renewable resources have been studied,
1. Recycling Oil Wastes and Energy Generation
2. Energy Production from Sewage Treatment of Waste Recycling,
3. Energy Production from Bio-mass Prolysis and Micro Algea Production,
4. Energy Generation from the Recycling of Tire Wastes,
5. Energy Generation from the Recycling of Household Wastes,
6. Energy Generation from the Recycling of Domestic Waste
7. Waste Management Systems-Our Capabilities
Gasification and Pyrolysis methods were used in the fields.
It has been seen that all processes can be operated simultaneously in the same investment area with the aim of obtaining Prolitic Oil by pyrolysis, which is processed for diesel fuel.